FUN. FUNKY. AFFORDABLE.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

And the winner is.......

First of all I just want to say Thank you to each loyal customer/fan who shopped with KiGi's Boutique during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale. I had lots of fun posting items, and gathering new affordable items for you!! It's not always easy to find cute, yet affordable goodies. However with holidays right around the corner that is my top priority right now.

In case you missed the Big Weekend Event Sale - no worries. You can be on the lookout for some auctions and comment games on my Facebook Page!!

So some of you noticed that I listed up an adorable pair of the Huggalugs Lacettes Leg Warmers as a freebie to one lucky winner. The only thing you had to do was make a purchase between Thanksgiving Day & Cyber Monday. After the purchase was made I announced the Freebie and asked for anyone who made a purchase to comment on a certain post!! With only 8 total entries....it was really anyone's game!! With that being said let's see who the lucky person was............
I randomly assigned everyone a number and used www.random.org to generate the lucky number!! Michelle McDaniel you are the winner of a beautiful pair of Lacettes Leg Warmers. Please contact me via the contact tab on my Facebook Page or email at kigisboutique@yahoo.com

Congratulation's and once again THANKS to everyone who entered!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment