FUN. FUNKY. AFFORDABLE.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Freebie/Facebook Review Winners

I'm a little late posting winners! But I really tried to take this weekend off! I have really enjoyed a few days with my boys. No big plans, we just chilled at home but the family time was very nice and relaxing!

FREEBIE ($50.00 worth of Products)
I only had 10 people enter the drawing for $50.00 Worth of (my choice) KiGi's Boutique Products. So that means the odds of winning were very good! But we put the names in a hat and I had my son draw a name and the winner is "Lindsey Lowery". Congrat's Lindsey please be sure you email kigisboutique@yahoo.com within 4 days to claim your prize!! Thanks so much for everyone who entered.

FACEBOOK REVIEW WINNER
So far on my Facebook page, KiGi's Boutique has 27 reviews. I read each review and appreciate my customers taking the time to let me know how they feel about their products, shipping times, and packaging! Each month I do a drawing using random.org to pick a winner for a $5.00 Gift Certificate. Random.org chose #18 so the winner is "Kendra Elliot". Kendra please be sure you email kigisboutique@yahoo.com within 4 days to claim your gift certificate. For everyone else all you have to do to be entered into the Facebook Review Drawing all you have to do is a leave a review for each purchase (not each item) that you make with KiGi's Boutique. Each review gets you in to win.



I hope each of you have a great week ahead.
Thanks so much for supporting and following KiGi's Boutique.

~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment