FUN. FUNKY. AFFORDABLE.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Are you in need of a new logo or business card design?

Light Trail Studios is having a "Spring Cleaning Sale (and Contest)"!! Have you been thinking I need to get a new logo, or maybe even have a custom business card design, or a business marketing set to brand your business........well now is the time!!

Crystal with Light Trail Studios does all of that and more! I am so satisfied with her work I have used her 3 times, and I will continue to go back as long as I need her services and as long as she is designing!! Light Trail Studios designed the super cute monkey and logo for KiGi's Boutique. I have gotten many compliments on it!!


What are you waiting for...stop reading this post and just go check her sale, and her work (you won't be disappointed)!! Hurry....this sale and contest won't last forever!

Tell her Jennifer Bramblett from KiGi's Boutique sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment